[SML] Whether to support Attribute or not?

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Sat Nov 27 04:12:14 GMT 1999

> Heh.  Thanks for the 'smackeroo', James.  That will teach me
> to skipover a paragraph or two. <g>

Just be warned (and this applies to all xml-dev denizens): I may be
unusually (or is that usually?) argumentative for the next week as I'm madly
trying to get ready to move over to the US in one weeks time and I'm going
crazy.

James

PS SML should be internationalized! (whoops, there I go)
PPS I do like dropping attributes: it will decrease by an order of magnitude
the amount of time it takes to design a DTD/schema by committee :-)