About sml and internationalization

Didier PH Martin martind at netfolder.com
Sat Nov 27 21:30:28 GMT 1999

Hi,

First, I made again an other typo by using XML instead of SML :-)

Secondly, I thought more about SML and before going further on my comments,
I have a need for clarification.

a) is SML a framework to create domain languages?
b) is SML simply an English hierarchical information set? (that could be
qualified in this case as a particular XML domain language)

Think, before answering, it is important that we understand well what is SML
and thus keep the debate at the right level. So that Rick. me, an other
people having as a value to repect other's people language can fully
understand of what we are talking about. Or , in fact, that we all define of
what we are talking about.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind at netfolder.com