About sml and internationalization

Don Park donpark at docuverse.com
Sun Nov 28 03:01:00 GMT 1999

I do not know where this confusion is seeping in from.
SML does support i18n.  I introduced English-only
tag names to SEE what people thought and not because
I was convinced that it was the only way to go.

I must also remind you that SML is still in the
explorative stage to see what may be cut out and
what must remain.  There is no need to huff and
puff.

There is also no need to talk down to me from a
high horse about the problems of some lost tribe
in Mongolia.  I have lived long enough to have
my own opinions about such things and I doubt
we will ever convinced each other about what
the 'right' thing to do is.

And, please, be brief and to the point.  We are
all intelligent and knowledgable people here and
just a hint will get the message across.

Best,

Don Park    -   mailto:donpark at docuverse.com
Docuverse   -   http://www.docuverse.com