How about over 1,000,000 XHTML Namespace URIs?

Mark Birbeck Mark.Birbeck at iedigital.net
Fri Sep 3 16:14:35 BST 1999

It's a non-problem for me too. All I'm referring to is that one of your
emails said that you have three namespaces now, and then later you'll
choose one of then to extend.

I'm saying, yes, have three namespaces now, but that you will have to
devise another one for extension - since you need the legacy ones to
remain intact as long as there is ever any legacy HTML around to
convert.

So it's not three namespaces ... it's four.

It was probably a slip of the tongue on you part in the original email.
In fact, I'm not even sure if I can be bothered to press send it seems
so obvious ...

ooops

Mark

http://www.hwg.org/services/classes