W3C's 'Moral Majesty'

Ann Navarro ann at webgeek.com
Sat Sep 11 17:48:39 BST 1999

At 10:42 AM 9/11/99 -0500, Len Bullard wrote:

>Produce these and answer their questions or drop the pretense of moral
>majesty.

Len, I don't claim "moral majesty", nor do I carry any pretenses about it.

Nor, however, will I unilaterally decide to make public issues that have
not been put into our documents. It is not my place. It is unreasonable to
demand it of me.

>So, the
>criticism of ISO and IETF in the article is obsequious and underhanded.
>Don't
>expect the press to report the right facts as long as the W3C feeds them
>self-serving propaganda.

Then go lend your efforts to ISO and IETF and have fun, Len.

Nobody's holding you hostage.

Ann

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)