MSXML for Java Questions

Julian Reschke reschke at medicaldataservice.de
Mon Sep 13 17:41:29 BST 1999

I don't know how Java behaves, but as a COM object MSXML expects a UNICODE
string (when you use loadXML to pass the XML document as string). Unicode
(UTF-16) is different from what you are specifiying (ISO-8859-2), and thus
MSXML complains.

Hope this helps...

--
Julian F. Reschke (mailto:reschke at medicaldataservice.de)
MedicalData Service GmbH Münster, Germany

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)