Another look at namespaces

Andrew Layman andrewl at microsoft.com
Fri Sep 17 00:39:00 BST 1999

Rick Jeliffe wrote "Andrew Layman's comment that there
are definitional schemas and that these set namespaces is undebated
and can be proved wrong by the simple example of RDF, which
defines a namespace but allows major parts of schemas undefined,..."

I recommend that you return to my original post and look at what I actually
wrote.  You might be pleasantly surprised to find that I am both aware of
and support the idea of namespaces which are not defined by schemas.  :-)

List coordinator, Henry Rzepa (mailto:rzepa at ic.ac.uk)