Summaries please! (RE: We gotta break up these digests)

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM steven.livingstone at scotent.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 12:32:05 BST 1999

Well, maybe it would be a bit of work.
XML would just be ideal for doing what we have been talking about though.

Is anyone working on XML-based email clients? ie. a client which could use a
DTD/Schema to allow you to send "intelligent" emails? I know a server would
be the next step, but a client version would be so useful.

Cheers,
Steven

Steven Livingstone - http://www.deltabiz.com
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Author -
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505

President, AIP Scotland.
ceo at citix.com
http://www.citix.com