Summaries please! (RE: We gotta break up these digests)

Don Park donpark at docuverse.com
Wed Sep 22 15:03:41 BST 1999

>This is a neat idea, but I guess the same arguments apply - who
>has the time to produce it?

I believe there is enough interest in this, more so as XML gains popularity,
that an individual can create an ad-supported executive summary style
newsletter.  XMLWatch.com?  Members of emerging technology community usually
has much higher influence on future purchases so it makes sense.
Reader-base should be fairly diverse as well so it should be very
interesting.

Best,

Don Park    -   mailto:donpark at docuverse.com
Docuverse   -   http://www.docuverse.com