Dynamic XML

Kieran O'Shea ksh at dretec.com
Thu Sep 30 18:46:10 BST 1999

"Speaking of which, is there a way to do this "

	Yes but I am not very familiar with it.

	XSL provides a 'script' element to embed script code into the XML
	document as it's being read in by the XSL process.
	Any book or documentation on XSL & IE5 should provide this.

	IE5 alone will provide a DOM for the XML document. There should
	be parsers out there which provide  a C++ interface.