Creating HTML tags through XSL.

Peter Murray-Rust peter at ursus.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 09:38:52 GMT 2000

At 09:38 PM 1/31/00 -0500, THOMAS PASSIN wrote:
>The "</TABLE/>" tag is not legal in xml or html.

For those who actually need to output non-wellformed documents from XSLT,
James Clark's XT has an extension (nxml) in the documentation and the
demos. [I use this to build lists of <!ENTITY... for example.]

It took me a little while to find this so I assume there is no universal
way for doing this using core XSLT without extensions (James usually writes
exactly those extensions which people find they need but didn't realise!).

	P.

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.