SAX2 Question: Core Features

andyclar at us.ibm.com andyclar at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 3 23:50:11 GMT 2000

In implementing SAX2beta, I'm wondering what I should
do with those SAX2 features/properties that are not part
of the SAX2beta. Should I remove them? Or is this a
documentation problem?

Here's a list of the features/properties missing:

     http://xml.org/sax/features/use-locator
     http://xml.org/sax/features/normalize-text
     http://xml.org/sax/properties/namespace-sep

Also, since we're trying to get this in for a new
release of the Apache Xerces parser, I was wondering
if anyone has an idea about timeframe of modifications
or additions to the SAX2beta.

-AndyC

Please note: New list subscriptions and unsubscriptions
are  now ***CLOSED*** in preparation for list transfer to OASIS.