XML Mentioned in Mainstream Commercial

Dan Vint dvint at slip.net
Fri Feb 4 13:16:38 GMT 2000

That was Microsoft sponsoring that one. It was pretty cool to finally see
some of this stuff hitting the public airwaves like that.

..dan

Danny Vint                                       http://www.dvint.com
Author: SGML at Work   	http://www.slip.net/~dvint/pubs/sgmlatwork.shtml
                                                       mailto:dvint at slip.net

Calian                                              Voice:804-975-3482
mailto:d.vint at calian.com
Charlottesville, VA Office                http://www.calian.com