[Xml] Inventory

Steven Livingstone ceo at citix.com
Fri Jan 14 13:15:28 GMT 2000

Hi Barry -

I work primarily in commerce systems and multi-teir Intra/Inter Net
applications using XML/XSL and other web technologies. I also develop
content based sites using XML/XSL. Other interests are in XMLRCP and SOAP
w.r.t the previous technologies.

Wouldn't say I'm a great theorist (plenty of guys on this list who are) - I
tend to concentrate more on applications of technologies.

Hope that's useful.

Cheers
steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
+44 (0) 7771 957 280

Professional XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505