[Xml] Inventory

Simon North north at synopsys.COM
Fri Jan 14 13:54:20 GMT 2000

Barry,

For what it's worth, I'm a professional tech writer. In my current
position I'm working on implementing user documentation inside a
product using XML. In other incarnations, I freelance as NL/D/F/E
translator and SGML/HyTime/XML developer. Oh, and I write books
(Presenting XML, Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days, plus a load of
other Internet books, and I'm about to start work on what I hope will
be the definitive work on XLink/XPointers).

Simon.