Simple XML conformance

Frank Boumphrey bckman at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 17 04:46:26 GMT 2000

Hi,
i have been teaching an online course for over a year now (see www.hwg.org)
and have encountered a similar problem. It is of course the tools that are
at fault. Most of my students run windows, and I find that by using the
MSXML parser, IBM's parser in C and James Clarkes parser we can parse and/or
validate just about anything.

Of the validating parsers my students prefer the IBM parser, as it gives
readouts for more than one error.

Frank