XML and database examples

Steinar Bang sb at metis.no
Wed Jan 19 14:17:20 GMT 2000

Right now I'm experimenting with estimating the DTD/schema of unknown
XML formats.  For this I have been searching the web for test data
which are actual examples of XML representation of database data.

Searches on Google, Alta Vista and Deja haven't given me any good
matches.  I wandered through the Oracle website,
	http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/
and found some promising examples in some white papers.  However when
I tried marking them for copy nothing happened... the examples were
GIFs.

I've found one example on
	http://www.informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de/~turau/DB2XML/examples.html

Does anyone know of a public repository of test data where I could
find more?

Thanx!

- Steinar