XML and database examples

Steve Muench smuench at us.oracle.com
Wed Jan 19 17:50:40 GMT 2000

For our online, live demos (not trying to show off
*bulk* but various interesting ways to combine
SQL, XML, XSLT and the Web using our XSQL Servlet
and underlying XML/XSLT components) please see:

http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/demo/demo1.htm

And visit our online discussion forum for Oracle XML
specific questions if you like:

http://technet.oracle.com/support/htdocs/discussions.htm

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team