Why didn't I get a digest today, and why wasn't my yesterday's po sting archived?

Tolkin, Steve Steve.Tolkin at fmr.com
Wed Jan 19 15:56:48 GMT 2000

Yesterday I posted a message to the group with subject:
CamelCase names for XML elements vs. property names for Java beans

Today I did not get in my email a digest of message from the group.
Could it be because the digest was too large for my local mail handler?
(It would need to be bigger than 1 Megabyte.)
It looks like there are very many messages per day, which is why I chose the
digest format.
Have other people had problems getting the digest?

	I went to the archive site at
http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/
	and there I see one response to my message, but not my message
itself?!
	How did that happen?

	Also, is this list reflected to a Usenet newsgroup, so that I can
follow treads of interest
	to me using e.g. gnus?

	Due to the nature of these problems it is reasonable to reply to my
email address
	directly, in addition to or instead of the XML_DEV mailing list.

Thanks,
Steve
---
Steve Tolkin          steve.tolkin at fmr.com      617-563-0516
Fidelity Investments   82 Devonshire St. R24D    Boston MA 02109
There is nothing so practical as a good theory.  Comments are by me,
not Fidelity Investments, its subsidiaries or affiliates.