Alternatives to the W3C

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM steven.livingstone at scotent.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 16:39:53 GMT 2000

This is useful ...
Browser Flavors
 Browser Flavors                  Hosts     %
  1. Microsoft                     7245  60.3
  2. Netscape                      4332  36.1
  3. other                          436   3.6
Microsoft Explorer Versions
 Version                     MSIE Hosts     %
  1. v5                            4581  63.2
  2. v4                            2330  32.2
  3. v3                             213   2.9
  4. v2                             116   1.6
  5. other                            5    .1

Source : http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/bstats/latest.html

steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505