Java XML-Parser

Muralidhar Devarapalli devarapalli at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:24:37 GMT 2000

You can use sun's XML parser to parse XML documents. Have a look at
http://www.developerlife.com
You can find some useful tutorials here. You can go for either SAX or DOM
parser depending on your requirements.
if you want to convert XML into HTML, use stylesheet processor. Have a look
at Apache's Xerces and Xalan projects( http://xml.apache.org )

- Murali Devarapalli