EDITORIAL

Didier PH Martin martind at netfolder.com
Tue Jan 25 22:50:53 GMT 2000

Hi,

Here is my modest first contribution to the XML-DEV editorial content. Maybe
OASIS can also keep a copy of the XML-DEV editorial content.

link: http://www.netfolder.com/xlink/TOC_pattern.htm

I will update the document based on the comments. I will as well add the
contributors to the contributor list in the document. It is actually a first
draft document. I tried to keep it short and sweet. Comments are more than
welcomed.

 To OASIS people: what about having a small area for XML-DEV editorial
content?

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
Email: martind at netfolder.com
Conferences: Web New York (http://www.mfweb.com)
Book to come soon: XML Pro published by Wrox Press
Products: http://www.netfolder.com