Welcome and Thanks

Jon Bosak bosak at atlantic-83.Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Feb 25 15:53:02 GMT 1997

On behalf of the XML community I would like to express deep gratitude
to Peter Murray-Rust for organizing this service and to Henry Rzepa
for agreeing to administer it.  This list is certain to become a major
resource as we begin to develop applications of XML.

Jon

 Jon Bosak, Online Information Technology Architect, Sun Microsystems
 2550 Garcia Ave., MPK17-101,           |  Best is he that inuents,
 Mountain View, California 94043        |  the next he that followes
 Davenport Group::SGML Open::ANSI X3V1  |  forth and eekes out a good
 ::ISO/IEC JTC1/SC18/WG8::W3C SGML ERB  |  inuention.