Alternatives to the W3C

Simon St.Laurent simonstl at simonstl.com
Wed Jan 19 22:31:53 GMT 2000

#1 doesn't make sense to me, since half the messages on the Web development
mailing lists I get are about cross-platform Web developmet - IE/NS/Opera,
Mac/PC/Unix, etc. Are you just talking about the poor sods who are forced
to exist (some choose to exist) in Windows-only environments and develop
for Intranets?

If so, I'd say #2 is way too broad a category, if it isn't already.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com