Alternatives to the W3C

Steven Livingstone, ITS, SENM steven.livingstone at scotent.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 16:22:22 GMT 2000

>If you develop for the *convenience* of the developer, you're missing your
>own point -- serving your customers.

Did I not say about the users ....
<quote>
In our case, the front-end clearly *is* critical - what they want
(window-like in MS windows or X-Windows interfaces like they had in
client-server) can only be done using the latest technologies.
</quote>

???

cheers
steven

Steven Livingstone
Glasgow, Scotland.
07771 957 280 or +447771957280

Pro XML
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861003110
Professional Site Server 3, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002696
Professional Site Server 3.0 Commerce Edition, Wrox Press
http://www.wrox.com/Consumer/Store/Details.asp?ISBN=1861002505