Oracle & Z39.50- PL/SQL or Java gizmo?

John Robert Gardner jrgardn at emory.edu
Wed Jan 26 14:42:51 GMT 2000

Our project with the rafts of data for library-related and private access,
via Z39.50 protocol (preference for full facility support) is reaching the
stage where our DBA wants to prototype a Z39.50 mechanism for accessing
the test bed server, while our SIM Z39.50 (which _completely_ rocks with
Z39.50) develops other mechanisms alongside.

Does anyone know of such a PL/SQL or Java Z39.50 interface and sample
which we could look at for Oracle?

thanks,

jr

John Robert Gardner
ATLA-CERTR
Emory University
http://vedavid.org/diss/
"If there is something you're thinking of doing, or wish you could do,
begin it.  In boldness there is mystery and power . . . . "  -Goethe